Portraits for Cats Fundraiser # 4
It’s that time again you guys! I had a super busy year last year and can't believe I didn't get the time to hold another one of these fundraisers despite how successful they have been in the past. Apologies, but better late then never right?! So here it is again, our 4th Portraits for Cats fundraiser.
What exactly is the Portraits for Cats Fundraiser? In basic terms, I will draw your cat for a donation! Please note, the terms and conditions are specific, and there is a donation minimum, so please read very carefully below.
- donations must at least AUD$25 to qualify for a free artwork (see below)
- you WILL NOT recieve a hard copy of your portrait. You will be emailed a large file of the completed artwork which will be print ready. That way you can have it printed on whatever you want, at whatever size you want, as many times as you want!
- donation of AUS$25-34 includes a portrait of one cat head
- donation of AUD$35-49 includes a portrait of two cat heads
- donations of AUD$50-$69 includes a full body portrait of one cat
- donations of over AUD$70 includes a full body portrait of two cats
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a portrait of more than two cats
- donor must email me to claim their free gift after they've made their donation: email@example.com *this step is important - you must email me as I don't have time to chase everybody up
- a clear, good quality photo of your cat must be supplied if entitled to a free custom portrait - please email me your photo within 3 days of making your donation
- PLEASE NOTE: you are not buying a portrait. You are making a donation and getting a gift in return, thus only very minor changes will be able to be made to your portrait once it is complete. I will ask for your input before I start it regarding colours, patterns and anything else you'd like me to include
- all donations are distributed between the groups we support who work to save domestic cats around the world, and big cats in Africa
- to donate, use the button below
- click here to see more of the portraits I drew during our last fundraiser
- portraits will take approx one week to complete
- fundraiser will run from the time this blog post goes live, until 8th March 2016
THIS FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED
*All donations include a subscription to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe when you receive our first newsletter (but we'd prefer you not to of course!)