Cheetah Conservation Botswana FUNDRAISER
So excited to announce a new partnership for The Feline Foundation! I've admired the work that Cheetah Conservation Botswana do for some time now, so its great to be able to join forces with them in the fight to conserve Botswana's spotted felines.
CCB are doing invaluable work to conserve the cheetah, Botswana being home to Africa's second largest population (after Namibia). Their aim is to preserve the nation's cheetah population through scientific research, community outreach and conservation education. Click here to read more about the awesome work they do.
We're kicking that partnership off with an online fundraiser made possible by some AMAZING companies who have donated some beautiful fashion and homeware pieces.
Up for grabs is an amazing prize package worth over $600!
- 4 pairs of Spell & The Gypsy Collective bloomers thanks to Call Me The Breeze including one from their new Saphari cheetah print range!
- A beautiful straw hat from Lack of Color
- Some African mud cloth cushion covers from Tissu
- A handmade Gypsy Weekender bag thanks to Las Ninas Textiles
- A handmade Moroccan Pom Pom blanket from Harper Arrow
- And a $50 voucher to use online at Wild Gypsea Collective
To be in the running to win this entire package, all you need to do is purchase a ticket (or a few) below! $5 each or 3 for $10. 100% of the proceeds raised will go to Cheetah Conservation Botswana. Huge thank you to the amazing cat-loving companies listed above for being a part of this fundraiser. Raffle will be randomly drawn on 1st August 2016 at 10am AEST. Thank you!
THIS RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED