Can you help CTM?
Well what can I say? Cat Tee Mission has well and truly lanuched with a bang! Not only have we been featured in awesome blogs such as Catster and Moderncat, we've also had steady sales, and we've even had cat loving celebs wear out tees such as Tom Cox (author of Under the Paw and Talk to the Tail), and everyone's favourtie cat daddy, Jackson Galaxy.
Jackson wearing one of our tees for a professional photo shoot! He also has a black Cat Colony tee
I couldn't be happier with how the idea has been received. So thank you.
I've had quite a few emails from people asking me how they can help, so thought I'd do a blog post to let you all know the many ways you can in fact help Cat Tee Mission raise funds for cat rescue groups around the world.
1. Buy a tee (or two)! They come in many sizes, colours and fabrics, for men, women, kids and toddlers
2. Share us with your cat loving friends on Facebook
3. Got a blog? We'd LOVE to be featured in it, and are more than welcome to answer any questions for interviews etc
6. If you're in Sydney or NSW's Central Coast, join our list of willing volunteers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We plan to have a stall at the next Sydney Pet and Animal Expo and other various events on the coast too
7. Subscribe to our blog (top right). That way you'll always be up to date on what CTM is doing, as well as the added bonus of being informed of our latest kitty-themed giveaways before anyone else
As always, thank you for all/any support you've already given, or plan to give. The cats thank you for it, and so do I!