Christmas Gift Guide
I love Christmas! And I love compiling a gift guide for you guys every year, so I hope you enjoy! (And yes, I know its still early for some but I feature products from all over the world so I'm giving you plenty of time to order and get your goodies in time for the holiday). Here are 11 awesome kitty-themed things for cats and their people.
1. Cat Tee Mission tees, totes and other goodies. Of course I have to feature our own products first! We do give ALL our profits to cat projects around the world after all. And we have one of my fave artists, Leah Goren, as our featured artist for the month of December. You won't want to miss out on her gorgeous Picasso Cats design! Visit our Australian, US, EU or Africa shop to get your CTM items!
2. Illustrated Paper Bunting by Faye Moorhouse. I am so in love with this Christmas kitty bunting/garland! Faye Moorhouse produces lots of beautiful "odd illustrated goodies" featuring cats, dogs, people and more. Faye has kindly offered CTM readers a 15% coupon code, valid until the end of Janurary 2014. Use CATXMAS2013 at checkout.
3. Animal Works 2014 Calendar. I'm also on the committee of Animal Works, a Sydney based conservation group, and I designed this calendar featuring stunning animal eye drawings by reknowned artist and founder, Nafisa Naomi. All proceeds go to the puchase of land for orangutans in Borneo.
4. Illustrated Goodness by Hello Harriet. Harriet Gray has new things in her shop!!! Everyone knows what a huge fan I am of Harriet. She has all sorts of cute things covered in cats in her shop, I'm loving on the new phone covers big time. Oh and the kitty she drew for Artist Exchange is still on sale in our shops until the end of the year too, so don't miss out on that. Use coupon code CATTEEMISSION for 15% off in Harriet's shop from now until 8th Dec (minimum spend £5). Yay! Thank you Harriet!
5. 'Portraits for Cats' Custom Portraits. Ok so this is another of our products, so shoot me! I used to sell these portraits in my Etsy shop, but now I just release them as limited edition artworks from time to time, as a fundraiser. Make a donation and I will draw your cat! Click here to read the terms and conditions and how you can get one! This fundraiser ends on 11th December so be quick!
6. Cat Ring by Datter Industries. How cute is this?! Datter industries is a project by illustrator Kaye Blegvad to create subtle, narrative jewellery. This "cute but slightly stern" ring would be the purrfect addition to any cat loving girl's collection. Kaye has been so lovely to also give us a coupon code! Get 10% off with coupon code CATTEE - valid for one month from now!
7. Zulu Hut by KittiCraft. I am in love with this cute little hut by South African designers, KittiCraft. I especially love that its "Inspired by the traditional Zulu Hut dwellings found in rural South Africa". KittiCraft have very kindly offered 10% off EVERYTHING in their shop with coupon code 'catteemission', valid until 1st Jan 2014. And, don't be scared about the shipping fees if you don't live in South Africa, KittiCraft also offers seamail which drastically reduces the cost!
8. Bowties and Collars by Sweet Pickles Designs. As you probably already know I love Pickles' range of collars and bowties (as does my kitty Bosco). I especially love their new range of holiday-themed ones and think they'd make the purrfect gift for any feline friend. Shana and Pickles have so kindly offered CTM readers 15% off until 15th Dec with coupon code HAPPYHOLIDAYS. Yay!
9. Illustrated goodies by Messy My. I've been a huge fan of Daphne of Messy My for quite some time and am so excited to be featuring her in this Gift Guide. She has cats on almost everything in her shop, including screen printed tote bags, handmade brooches, pocket mirrors, art and more! Daphne is also giving you guys a discount! Get 15% off everything with coupon code CATTEEMISSION (valid until 14th Dec). Yay!
10. Cat Bowl by Lauren Sumner Pottery. As you can see, there are a lot of independent artists in this post, I love nothing more than supporting them because I can relate! I love these little handmade ceramic cat bowls by Lauren Sumner, and CTM readers can get 10% off them with coupon code CAT10. Thanks Lauren!
11. Cat Sticky Tape by Charlotte Farmer. What better way to finish off wrapping all your Chrissy presents than with kitty tape?! This tape is the cutest! And lucky for us, Charlotte is giving CTM readers 10% off in December and Janurary with coupon code KITTYFUR10. Make sure you check out the other cool catty things in her shop, I'm in love with everything she does!