Christmas Gift Guide for Cats and Their People
I absolutely LOVE getting cat themed gifts for my birthday and Christmas. So I figured that you and your cat loving friends would feel the same. Hence my Christmas Gift Guide this year, filled with modern and stylish products for both kitty and us, with exclusive discounts just for Cat Tee Mission readers!
1. Cat Tee Mission tee shirts! With 100% of the proceeds going to cat rescue organisations, I had to start with my own product. We have two online shops - one in Australia and one in the US - and between them we ship to all countries wouldwide. We have tees in a range of colours and fabrics, for guys and girls of all sizes. We also have tees for kids and toddlers. AND - spoiler alert - from December 1st, we're going to be selling limited edition hoodies as a promo with Jackson Galaxy. Stay tuned on that one! From USD$23.
2. Personalized Custom Wood Raised Cat Bowls by Butch Cloud. Who doesn't love personalised things for their kitties?! The Raised Pet Feeder is made from Aromatic Eastern Red Cedar, grown and milled in Middle Tennessee and crafted by Butch in his woodworking shop, with your pet's name carved into the top. Buy now and get 10% off with the coupon code 'Sarah' at checkout. Hehe, I love that the coupon code is my name! USD$59.95.
3. Self Warming Modern Cat Bed by Spenser Pets. Absolute genius! I know as well as anyone that we worry that our kitties might get cold in winter (even though I have long haired cats...). I've tried the electronic heated bed for my cats, but I'm so paranoid that I'll burn the house down. This self warming bed is the solution to both our cold-kitty and house-burning-down worries! The flannel insert of the bed is lined with a layer of metallized insulation that radiates heat by reflecting your cat's own body heat. And better still - CTM readers get 10% off with coupon code 'CATTEE10' at checkout! Coupon only valid for the next two days though! From USD$44.
4. Locketship Cat Jewelry. I'm a huge fan of Locketship's feline designs featuring original arwork and photography - I currently own the 'Bad Cat' ring. Locketship is the cute and colourful jewelry line by cat lover, Maria Ewing, who hand makes each piece. Locketship jewelry's consists of unique open-faced pendants, which encases kitties in a translucent epoxy resin. Stay tuned for a Locketship giveaway in the next week or so! Oh and be sure to follow Maria's kitty, Calico Beef, on Instagram: @calicobeef. Prices from USD$25.
5. The Feline Friends book is the gift that keeps on giving. A collection of real-life stories and beautiful photographs that will deeply touch any cat lover. This lovely hardcover is only AUD$24.95 and all royalties go to to Cat Protection Society of NSW inc. I would love nothing more than a gift like this, especially in knowing all proceeds go to cats! Available in all Australian book stores and also from CPS. Visit their website for details on how you can purchase.
6. HabiCat by Griffith Designs. An artistic alternative to cat shelves, this wall unit was designed with both the cat and owner in mind. The unique hexagon design has adjustable panels for your kitty to perch on (or in!). Available in a range of colours, prices start at USD$150, but CTM readers get a further 20% discount with coupon code 'CATTEE'. Yay!
7. Acorn hanging cat bed by KittiCraft. I'm in love with the South African designers of KittiCraft, and I especially love their aesthetically pleasing hanging beds. KittiCraft also sells modern scratch furniture, beds and cat shelves, and the best thing about them is they offer shipping via sea! Almost unheard of, its an awesome way for us to have their beautiful products at only around $30 for shipping! Might take a little longer, but it'll be well worth the wait! From around AUD$160, but use coupon code '2012' to get 15% off everything until December 15th!
8. Honeycat Cosmetics. Ok ladies, here it is, the ultimate girly cat themed indulgence! Honeycat Cosmetics are beautiful products specially designed by owner Theresa Spruill, to put a "fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products which appeal to the sexy, feline/cat woman in all us gals!" Meow! Honeycat does not test on animals, and ranges in rich bath bombs, edible body powder, body lotions, lip balm creams, bath salts, bubble bath, milk bath and MORE. And it gets better. They're having a mega sale!!! From Thursday, Nov 22nd at 8pm, til Saturday, Nov 24th midnight, New York time, the entire range will be 50% off! But you must enter coupon code 'CATS2012' at checkout for the discount to count!
9. Full body Contemp Kitty Portrait by SarahLovesCats. SarahLovesCats is my Etsy shop, where I sell custom portraits, prints, iPhone cases, pocket mirrors, note books and more. All cat themed of course! Cats with a bit of a flair that is! 20% of the proceeds go to Cat Protection Society of NSW inc. My full body portraits are normally USD$53, but from now until Dec 15th you can get 15% off everything with coupon code 'ctm15'.
10. Meow for Measuring Cups. Want a bit of kitty in your kitchen? Easily done with these adorable ceramic measuring cups from Modcloth. I have these on display in my kitchen and I just love them. The colours are subtle and make me still feel like an adult, despit the cattyness of them. USD$34.99
11. My Kitty cat scratcher and bed in one. Loving on this Polish invention big time! A super stylish answer to a bed and scratcher in one! They are super cheap - starting at $129 Polish dollars, that's equivalent to only USD$39! AND My Kitty have been so kind to offer you guys a huge 20% off with coupon code 'BOSCO20' at checkout. Valid until the end of January! And they do ship internationally, just send them an email to find out what your options are.
12. Black Cat Sweater from She Inside. I saw this on Pinterest just now, purchased it right away, and knew I had to add it to my gift guide! Need I say more?! I am obviously in love with this. Modern print, funky distressed sleeves and its on sale. Even though we're heading into summer here in Australia, I just couldn't resist. Normally USD$79 - on sale for $28! AND if you register an account during checkout you get a further 15% off!
13. Tea Towel Gift Set by Two Cat Ladies. Two Cat Ladies are two Sydney girls who love cats! They have a little online shop that sells a range of pretty catty things such as their fab tea towels, jewelry, home wares, accessories and more! These tea towels are made in Australia and can be shipped world wide. AUD$14.95 for one or $24.95 for two! The girls have kindly offered you guys 10% off with coupon code 'P4MM7Y3P78HE' until 19th December!
Hope you guys enjoyed the Gift Guide, and especially the exclusive discounts! Tune in again next Monday, for a 'Stocking Stuffers' Gift Guide, again with discounts just for Cat Tee Mission readers!