Stocking Stuffers Gift Guide for Cats and their People (+ Giveaway)
I hope you guys enjoyed the Christmas Gift Guide I posted last week. I so much enjoyed it, that I decided to do a second one, this time filled with smaller cat themed items, or rather, "stocking stuffers". This Gift Guide again features exclusive CTM discount codes, AND, some freebies!!! Keep reading to find out what they are and how you can score.
1. Cat Converter Gloves from ASOS. I spent all winter trying to find a pair of kitten mittens (June - August in Australia) with no luck, but now that the UK are headed for winter I found these at ASOS. Totally cute and woolly, I couldn't resist the purchase. Cant wait to wear them in around 6 months or so lol! Purrfect for those dreaming of a white Christmas... AUD$13.60
2. SarahLovesCats Pocket Mirrors. Available in two of my contempo kitty designs, these cute little mirrors are a must for every handbag! 20% of all sales in my Etsy shop is donated to Cat Protection Society of NSW inc. Only AUD$6, but CTM readers get a further 15% off with coupon code 'CTM15'.
3. Vintage Kitty Cat Christmas Ornaments by Tashera Jean. You may want to give (or get) this 'stocking stuffer' a little before Christmas so it can be hung on the tree. These truly adorable ornaments are hand made by Tashera Jean. The best thing about them is that each ornament is unique, featuring an ORIGINAL miniture artwork! I bought two of these last Christmas and they are too cute. Normally USD$9.99, but use coupon code '2dollarsoff' to get them for $7.99!
4. moderncat Designer Cat Toy Gift Set. This gift set by moderncat features a collection of their most popular cat toys. 1 large ModKicker Catnip Kicker Toy, 1 small ModKicker Catnip Kicker Toy, 1 ModShaker Catnip Shaker Toy, 3 Felt Rollers Cat Toys plus a BONUS pom pom and premium organic catnip! My cats absolutely love their moderncat toys, and can't resist the allure of organic catnip. The gift set is a bargain already at USD$20, but use coupon code 'CTM05' for 5% off everything in the shop!
5. Cat By the Birdcage Earrings by Two Cat Ladies. How adorable are these earrings?! Made from laser-cut black perspex with sterling silver hooks, these are super light to wear and are made exclusively for Two Cat Ladies - you won't find them anywhere else. They sell for AUD$29.95 but you can get 10% off with coupon code 'P4MM7Y3P78HE' until the 19th Dec
6. Cat Cufflinks from Two Cat Ladies. And how about something for your fancy cat man from Two Cat Ladies as well? These stylish rhodium-plated cat cufflinks are perfect for the male cat lover in your life. Again, use CTM exclusive coupon code 'P4MM7Y3P78HE' to get 10% off!
7. Meow Face iPhone cover by Zero Gravity. Want!! Available for both iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5, the cutest kitty iPhone cover you've ever seen would go perfectly in the bottom of my Christmas stocking. Your Christmas stocking I mean. USD$24.50
8. Harriet Gray Fake Cat Tattoos. I'm am
massively slightly obsessed with Harriet Gray! The UK artist specialises in cat illustrations and creates an array of goodies from those drawings, including these awesome fake cattoos! You can also get custom portraits, iPhone covers, cushions, coin purses and more. I love her stuff! From £2.50
9. Sweet Pickles' Design Collars from Hey Kitty Kitty. Want some bling on your kitty? Then get a Sweet Pickles' Design collar! Hey Kitty Kitty sells a range of cool cat products including feline inspired things for us and contemporary products for our cats. These collars are normally USD$12 but you can get 10% off with coupon code 'catteeholiday'. Coupon valid on ALL ITEMS from 27th Nov - 4th Dec.
10. Paw Prints in the Moonlight book by Denis O'Connor. At only USD$11.62 for the hard cover, this book is a must for the Christmas holidays! "A heartwarming true story of one man and his cat". After reading the review on this book at modcatlove.com, I couldn't not buy this. I'm a sucker for a true story and a cat!
11. Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara. I spent two days in Korea in 2010 on my way to the UK, and I was so pleasently surprised to see how cat crazy they were! There were cat themed things everywhere! Its no surprise then, that this adorable mascara in a cat bottle hails from there. You can get it in curling or lengthening. I've tried both and prefer the lengthening. Also available in the Cats Wink range is lipstick, tint sticks, primers and lip glosses. Too cute! USD$9.21
12. Christmas cat nail art by Janchristie. UK company, Janchrisite, sell the cutest cat nail art I've ever seen! And they have brought out some super adorable kitties wearing santa hats, just in time for your Christmas stockings! There are a range of cats, including the tiger, as well as other animals. And for a limited time, if you buy 4 sheets, the lovely ladies at Janchristie will throw in a 5th sheet for free! You just need to write 'Cat Tee Mission' in the comments section at checkout. How cute does this kitty look on my nails?! £1.80 per sheet
Ok time for some freebies.....
13. Wareshare frendship bracelets. These are so cool. You get to design your Wareshare bracelets using your Facebook and/or Instagram photos (preferably of kitties!), make your order and for USD$7 you get two bracelets with free shipping! International shipping will also be availble within the next week or so. Check out my cute one featuring Bosco and Ollie at the top of the pic below. 10 lucky CTM readers will get two for free! The first 10 people to email me at sarah (at) catteemission.com gets them. Simple as that! It pays to subscribe...
A HUGE thank you to all of the companies and independent artists who offered coupon codes for both this Stocking Stuffers Guide and my Christmas Gift Guide! Happy Christmas shopping everyone! Meow!
*** Update - no more Wearshare bracelets left! Sorry!